Webbee SEO Spider 2.0.2 is in the market now.
What is New in 2.0.2?
The release is a minor one; explained below.
- JRE (Java Runtime Environment) bundled with the installer. Now user does not need to explicitly install the JRE. The Webbee installer contains it in it. Just download and install Webbee and it will be ready to use.
- One month free trial integrated.
By clicking “One Month Trial” user will be directed to the signup page where he can sign up and generate its one month licence key.
- Minor bugs fixed.
Stuff that you can get with Webbee SEO Spider
- Advance crawl reporting and downloads
- Single click downloads
- Perform SEO audit with Webbee
- Deep crawl (upto 100,000 URLs depending on Host Machine)
- Keyword auditing mode (check keyword overlapping)
- Header status mode (Check only status codes of webpages)
- Custom GUI – Windows and Java
- Data duplication checking (H1, Title and Meta Description Duplication etc)
- Custom robots.txt option
- User agents and custom robots
- Crawl and download sitemaps
- Custom configurations for ignoring specific type of webpages e.g. ignore image
- Custom text search in source code of webpage (HTML)
- Schema markup tree view
- Internal and external links across the website
- All anchor texts and their frequency of usage
- Denied webpages in robots.txt
- Advance reporting of crawled webpages (all data downloaded to your local system)
- All images with and without alt tag
- 404 pages retrieval from webmaster
- Google Analytics Integration Cross Verification
- Page based information e.g. canonical URLs, meta description, title, heading tags, Google analytics integration, header status codes etc.
- Data Segregation with custom filters e.g. separate; 301, 404, HTML etc. pages with one click
- Self-Explanatory Summary of Website
- And much more